What Type of Device Do I Need?
- A tablet, Nook, iPad, laptop, smartphone, etc. that can access a wireless server. Today most devices have built in wireless cards, but older models may need to have an external wireless adapter.
- A minimum of 1G memory in order to process materials found on the Internet. Dual processor level or higher.
- An Internet Browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and/or Internet Explorer on your device.
- There is no minimum requirement for storage,but please be aware that some class projects may require larger capacity. (flash drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- If you don't have a device available Sycamore Creek will make all efforts to give you access to the Internet through a school owned device/computer.
- Students need to have permission to access the Internet. If a parent/guardian has previously signed a WCPSS document denying access to these than that student will not be able to participate. This is not something that can be changed at the school level. Changing of the student access status must be done at the county level.